The objective of this project will be to conduct a mass screening of Australian Honeys for Pyrrolizidine Alkaloids and advise the industry on matters pertaining to Pyrrolizidine Alkaloid contamination.
- Experience, skills and/or a keen interest in chemistry or similar.
- Willingness to work as part of a large interdisciplinary team to achieve outcomes through a combination of planning, working independently & collaboration with other team members.
- Willingness to engage with external stakeholders such as private companies & government departments to effectively present scientific research results to this audience.
- Excellent interpersonal & oral communication skills
- Limited fear of bees and bee stings. Bee allergies should be a consideration.
If you are interested in applying this PhD program, please send your latest CV and a personal statement (addressing the requirements) to email@example.com before 31 December, 2017.