The CRC for Honey Bee Products is bringing beekeepers and researchers together to explore the role of science in beekeeping.
Join us for a day of learning and fun while we explore how science fits into beekeeping.
- Why do we need science?
- How do we build the necessary tools?
- How do we support the industry?
- Understanding and planning your flora to keep your bees healthy
There will be talks, demonstrations and activities designed to showcase research and its applications for beekeepers. This is also a fantastic opportunity to get to know the CRC for Honey Bee Products researchers and the local beekeeping community.
Ticket price includes lunch and snacks, as well as an evening barbeque at the beach to finish off the event.
- Date: Friday 12th March, 2021
- Time: 9.30 am – evening beach barbecue
- Venue: CRCHBP laboratory (back of building) located at Yhub, 128 Yanchep Beach Road, Yanchep